Since the stock market launch of the A1 Telekom Austria Group share in November 2000, A1 Telekom Austria Group has its sustainable activities rated by rating agencies at regular intervals and is listed on the most important sustainable indices. The results confirm that the Group is on the right track to assume a pioneering role in the information and communications technology sector regarding CSR.
The A1 Telekom Austria Group has participated in CDP since 2010. Through sustainable corporate management and targeted measures, the A1 Telekom Austria Group 2018 it's Disclouser Score on performance B.
The Telekom Austria share has been positively rated since 2001 by imug Nachhaltiges Investment.
imug Nachhaltiges Investment
The sustainability activities of the A1 Telekom Austria Group are regularly analysed and positively rated by Sustainalytics, an independent service provider of Responsible Investment Services.
In 2012, A1 Telekom Austria Group was awared the oekom Prime Status for corporate responsibility performance. Its current rating is B-.
oekom research AG
The Telekom Austria share has been part of the FTSE4Good Index Series which lists companies with a distinguished sense of social responsibility.
In 2005, A1 Telekom Austria Group was included in the Austrian sustainability index VÖNIX which lists Austrian companies listed at the stock exchange and that are leaders in terms of social and ecological performance.
A1 Telekom Austria Group has its commitment evaluated by independent expert panels at regular intervals. Therefore, the Group submits its projects to competitions and calls for tenders.
• Winner of the ASRA 2015 (Austrian Sustainability Reporting Award) in the category of Large Companies for the third time in a row (A1 Telekom Austria Group)
• CRS Award for the CSR strategy as well as for the promotion and implementation of various CRS activities (velcom)
• Overall winner of the futurezone network test 2016 (A1 Austria)
• Connect Test 2018: Awarded the best rating of "excellent" for the ninth time in a row (A1 Austria)
• Top Service Austria (A1 Austria)
• Winner of the COMMUNICATIONS.INNOVATION.FUTURE award (velcom)
• Best voice quality within the Commonwealth of Independent States, awarded by DMTEL (velcom)
• Best in Test award in the 2016 P3 Communications network test (one.Vip)
• “Environmental investor” Award awarded by the Bulgarian Business Leaders Forum (A1 Bulgaria)
• Certification for “Resource Preservation through Recycling” (A1 Slovenija) awarded the Green Brands seal of quality 2014/2015 for sustainable conduct (A1 Austria)
• Most female- and family-friendly large corporation in Vienna (A1 austria)
• Responsible Company – Responsible Employees (A1 Bulgaria)
• Mamaforce Company Certificate (A1 Croatia)
• Employer Partner Certificate (A1 Croatia)
• Family Friendly Enterprise (A1 Slovenija)
• "Best Education System in Belarusian Business" International Social and Economic Fund Idea award for the internal education system in 2015 (velcom)